Western Hills Veterinary Clinic hosts a Monthly Vaccination Clinic with no exam fee (a savings of over $40!). The next clinic will be held Saturday April 5 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM.
No appointment necessary – walk-ins welcome! (Doors will open at 1 — please give us a lunch break by not arriving too early!).
Please note this is NOT just for puppies and kittens — adult pets will be welcome too! Please be sure and have dogs on leashes or in carriers, and cats in carriers.
In the event of inclement weather check this site for cancellations, and bear with us if the exam room’s crowded! We will do our best to get pets through in as good order as we can.
See the vaccination clinic flyer for more details.
Before bringing in your pet, please download and fill out the vaccination record form [PDF]. If you have more than one animal to be vaccinated, please fill out the bottom half of an additional form for each pet.
Western Hills Veterinary Clinic will be closed Saturday, April 26, 2014.
Celebrating Over Fifty Years of Quality, Compassionate Care…
- Laser surgery option now available!
- Small animal medicine and surgery
- Up-to-date X-ray, anesthetic and surgical monitoring equipment
- complete in-house laboratory services
- Referral services to all area specialists
- Microchip implantation
- Heated and air-conditioned boarding facilities with special care options for pets with special needs
- Compassionate euthanasia and body care options
- House calls available by special arrangement with Dr. Burk
- Payment policies: Payment is due at the time of services. A deposit is generally requested when a sick or injured pet must be hospitalized. We cheerfully accept cash, check, Master Card and Visa. Please feel free to discuss finances with the Doctor or office manager if you have questions or problems.